This Cd is for you if you love children, delight in music or care about the poor.
School children across Worcestershire have been composing and recording songs to help schools in Peru, where appalling weather and the economic downturn have created a financial crisis.
Working together they have produced a CD of original songs which will be sold in aid of Anglican schools in Peru.
1. Help Us - St Barnabas CE First & Middle School, Drakes Broughton
2. How Do You Do? - Pinvin CE First School
3. Let's Do Something About It - Pedmore Primary CE School
4. Sing - Alvechurch CE Middle School
5. Over The Hills And Over The Dales - Defford-cum-Besford CE First School
6. Green Shoots Through The Concrete - Moira & Peter Gutteridge
7. If You Go To The End Of The Rainbow - Fladbury CE FirstSchool
8. Friendship Forever - St Nicholas CE Middle School, Pinvin
9. Come Everyone, Sing Along With Me - Cropthorne-with-Charlton CE First School
10. A Song For Peru - All the schools
11. My Friend - Emma Hildesley & Fran Haines
All song words are available from www.dampiers.clara.net/peru.html